1. These terms and conditions provide information to consumers about their rights when using the information and services on the site. Each user working with Mega-device.com bound by the rules of these terms and conditions from the entry site to his departure.
CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
1. To order products Mega-device.com need to fill some data for delivery. Mega-device.com undertakes not to distribute the information with your personal data outside Mega-device.com and persons or agencies hired by the company to collect, classify and process information about it.
2. Mega-device.com reserves the right to remove or edit content, to deny access or execution of orders due to the exhaustion of the store or at their discretion.
3. Mega-device.com reserves the right availability and delivery time can be specified by phone or e-mail, at the time of processing the order.
4. The indicated price is for 1 pc. in Levs and VAT. The price of the product does not include Shipping and payment.
5. When ordering the user must indicate the address, phone and e-mail confirmation of the order carried out by him to be able to be started. Not completing the fields feedback or publication of false, incorrect or inaccurate information company not assume the obligation to perform the contract and delivery.
6. Ordering goods going through the websites of several steps:
a) Select the electronic catalog the desired product and press "Add to cart". So the product is added to your shopping cart (trolley).
b) Once you have selected one or several products, click on the View Cart in the upper right corner of the screen, and then fill out the feedback form, enter that code below to the right and press the button ordering
c) You will receive a confirmation that your e-mail
7. The user undertakes to express its agreement to your order and confirm all the details on it after the operator Mega-device.com contact him by phone or e-mail.
8. User undertakes that communication electronically satisfy its requirements to the law, and he accepted the equivalent of the information transmitted on paper or verbally by telephone.
TERMS OF DELIVERY
1. The delivery is done by courier company hired by Mega-device.com to the address specified by the user. User is obliged to provide access and contact person to accept and pay the ordered products. If the customer (or a person authorized by him) is not found at the agreed delivery time can not be contacted on the phone at the time of delivery, the shipment is returned to the office of the courier to the consumer's request.
2. If the user has hired another person to accept the consignment on his behalf, he (the user performs the initial contract) is not entitled to raise objections to the delivery and return of the consignment.
3. The supply costs borne by the user, except in the case of another agreement between the user and Mega-device.com the price depends on its location, and time of delivery under the scheme of the selected carrier.
4. Mega-device.com or representative of the courier company undertake to notify the user by phone or e-mail, if there are unexpected circumstances prevent timely shipment.
DISCLAIMER of the goods supplied
1.Potrebitelyat may refuse ordered and delivered products in the following cases:
a) the apparent deficiencies of the delivered product ordered, which can be detected with a simple overview of the product;
b) the product has undergone defect during transport;
c) the price at delivery does not meet the previously agreed price;
d) did not meet the deadline of delivery.
The above claims are valid at the time of receipt of the order. Apart from the foregoing cases, and outside the terms of Article 55 (paragraph 1) of ZZPPT, the customer has no right to refuse to pay and return-delivery. If it wishes to do so is not entitled to a refund and bear the cost of transport.
2. Where the goods are replaced upon delivery and it is not possible to establish the time of delivery, the products are replaced after having completed a view to establishing the non-compliance without the user to pay additional costs.
3. Payments and time limit for refunds. Refunds are made by a bank transfer within 20 days. Recovery of funds takes place only on a written bank account of the recipient.
1. Mega-device.com not responsible for the sudden depletion of stocks.
2. Mega-device.com not liable for any damages caused to the user when using online services. Mega-device.com does not guarantee free and uninterrupted access to your domain.
3. Mega-device.com not responsible for inaccuracies in the information about the product
4. Mega-device.com not responsible for any delay or failure to perform its obligations for reasons beyond our control.
Address tax registration of the company Mega Divays Ltd. UIC: BG147130699: Burgas jk: Slavejkov bl.34 vh.3
By using the website you agree to these Terms.
Please take the time to review this terms which explains what information we collect about you, how we use it, and your rights. MegaDevice Ltd is the data controller of the personal data collected via or in connection with mega-device.com (the "Site").
MegaDevice Ltd is committed to protecting our customer's privacy.
What personal data do we collect about you?
We collect personal data from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of the Site. This information may include:
- The information you provide to us when you use our Site - your name, contact details, product reviews, gender, and any information which you add to your account profile;
- Transaction and billing information, if you make any purchases from us or using our Site - PayPal details and delivery information;
- Records of your interactions with us (e.g. if you contact our customer service team, interact with us on social media); Contact History means keeping a record of what you have said to us, for example through a web form, by email, on social media or otherwise
- Other information necessary to provide the Site, for example, we may access your location if you give us your consent.
- The information you provide us when you enter a competition or participate in a survey;
- Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. which pages you viewed and whether you clicked on a link in one of our email updates). We may also collect information about the device you use to access our Site
What do we use this personal data for?
Depending on how you use our Site, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, the purposes for which we use your personal data include:
- To fulfill your order
- To maintain your online account.
- To manage and respond to any questions or complaints to our customer service team.
- To personalize the Site to you and show you content we think you will be most interested in, based on your account information, your purchase history, and your browsing activity.
- To improve and maintain the Site, and monitor its usage.
- For market research- we may contact you for feedback about our products.
- To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so.
- For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We rely on the following legal basis, under data protection law, to process your personal data:
- Because the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you, or take steps prior to entering into a contract with you (e.g. where you have made a purchase with us, we use your personal data to process the payment and fulfil your order).
- Because we have obtained your consent (e.g. where you contact us with a query, where you add optional information to your account profile, or if you consent to receive marketing from us).
- Because it is in our legitimate interests as an e-commerce provider to maintain and promote our services. We are always seeking to understand more about our customers in order to offer the best products and customer experience. We use information about you to tailor your view of the Site, to make it more interesting and relevant in respect of the products and offers on view.
Depending on your marketing preferences, we may use your personal data to send you marketing messages by email. Some of these messages may be tailored to you, based on your previous browsing or purchase activity, and other information we hold about you.
If you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us or would like to opt back in, you can change your preferences at any time by contacting us (details below), clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email, or updating your settings in your account.
If you unsubscribe from marketing, please note we may still contact you with service messages from time to time for order and delivery confirmations.
You may also see ads for our Site on third party websites, including on social media. These ads may be tailored to you using cookies (which track your web activity, to enable us to serve ads to customers who have visited our Site). Where you see an ad on social media, this may because we have engaged the social network to show ads to our customers, or users who match the demographic profile of our customers. In some cases, this may involve sharing your email address with the social network. If you no longer want to see tailored ads you can change your cookie and privacy settings on your browser and these third-party websites.
Who do we share this personal data with?
We share customers’ personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers working for us, e.g. payment processors and delivery companies.
- With other companies in our group of companies, as necessary to operate the Site.
- With our professional and legal advisors.
- With third parties engaged in fraud prevention and detection.
- With law enforcement or other governmental authorities, e.g. to report a fraud or in response to a lawful request.
Storage and Retention
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes set out above, and so this period will vary depending on your interactions with us. For example, where you have made a purchase with us, we will keep a record of your purchase for the period necessary for invoicing and tax purposes. We may also keep a record of correspondence with you (for example if you have made a complaint about a product) for as long as is necessary to protect us from a legal claim. Where we no longer have a need to keep your information, we will delete it. Please note that where you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in future.
This Site ensures that data is encrypted when leaving the Site. This process involves the converting of information or data into a code to prevent unauthorized access. This Site follows this process and employs secure methods to ensure the protection of all information. Encryption methods are utilized to protect customer data when in transit to and from this Site over a secure communications channel.
We do everything within our power to ensure that personal data is protected at all times from our Site, we cannot guarantee the security and integrity of the information that has been transmitted to our Site.
Our Site is not intended for, and should not be used by, children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 18.
You have the right to access, portability, correct, and request the erasure of your personal data.
You also have the right to object to your personal data being used for certain purposes, including to send you marketing.
We will comply with any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware, however, that there are a number of limitations to these rights, and there may be circumstances where we are not able to comply with your request. To make any requests regarding your personal data, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal data, you should contact us using the details below.
All logos, model numbers and registered trademarks are the property of their respective trademark owners. www.mega-device.com distributes high-quality compatible accessories brands
EKO PHONE, L-STAR, INTERMOBILE, FON PLUS are not approved or are related in any way by the holders of any brand.